Saturday, November 2, 2013

Family Time: Pumpkin Carving and Halloween!

Hi Friends!
How did your Halloween fair? Ours was pretty cool. What a busy week with fun activities just about every night for my boys. On Wednesday we carved our pumpkins and of course Thursday night was spent trick-or-treating and sharing good food and company with friends and family. Very excited today I am 34 weeks pregnant and counting. Nesting has officially kicked in and the need to finish up everything in the house like I am some sort of super human or something. I also made some thank you cards for the ladies at work who suprised me with good sweets and gifts for baby. Now the focus is on gratitude, which really is another post for another day. Now onto pictures :)
Getting ready to carve our pumpkins!
My dad came down to offer assistance with the carving, my boys just adore him :)
I love the Bokeh!
The boys went trunk or treating at the school before our evening began
Some of the finest young cowboys around these parts!
Cheers!
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!