Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So what are you getting this CHA? Part 1

Hello Friends!
Oh all of the winter CHA lovely awesome collections...and my poor needs more money wallet! I am very limited this year in extra funds outside of my SC subscriptions in which I hope I get some of my favorites from each line :). I did however, manage to scrounge up about $34.00 buck and have these items on their way to me :)
I had to think very carefully of everything I wanted and things I just wanted because I love certain phrases like the Bazinga Mr. Huey's....ok...I love Sheldon! Now if money were not an issue and I had the extra money to spend here are the things I would get! 
Lets Start with entire collections shall we :)

I will be back with what I plan on getting from each of these lines...because that is what I can afford :)

Cheers!
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!