Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scraplifting a Year in Review

Hello Friends!
I was reading up on my favorite blogs which are many so I have to break them down to 30 minutes a day or I swear nothing would get done...I do go back on if I have time. While I was browsing through my blogs Magdalena's year in review page caught my eye! I was reminded of how very much I wanted to do one myself and I loved the grid factor of pictures have a look see:
You can read more about her page on her blog Rockermorsan. I created my pictures on Thrusday night so that I could print them yesterday and work on my page. All I can say is I am pleased as punch!
Here is my take from her layout using the newest SC kit "Block Party"



Thanks so much for looking and happy scrapping!
Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I've been thinking of doing a grid month in review each month- I love the look of them and how you can combine lots of smaller stories

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!