Thursday, January 3, 2013

Digital Layout: Marshmallow Escapades

Hello Friends!
How are you three for some four days into the New Year?! I am pretty amped up. I am enjoying my days so far and getting many things accomplished. This evening the toddler decided that more was an option when it came to those marshmallow bits for the cocoa. While mommy was busy finishing her last discussion he quietly took them off the shelf and loudly poured them into his bowl with a mmmmmm following. I laughed and grabbed the camera...I mean really he was just too proud of himself here and I decided to create a digital kit using Paislee Press's newest digital kit! More + Less available in her shop, I love her designs and own just about everything :). Totally enabling here! I know my focus word is less and well...I created less of a mess :)! That justifies it! Here is my page:

Here is a look at her kit :) (Just enabling here of my own free will)
and some Journaling cards for my PL!!!!!eeeeek! Have a good night and catch them while they are on sale!
Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunning layout, Brandy! I love every bit of it. Glad to here your New Year is off to a great start :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!