Monday, December 31, 2012

Project Life 2013...

Hello Readers,
     My Final post for 2012! This year I have reached so many new viewers, shared so many stories, layouts, and crafty endeavors! I wish everyone a brighter, healthier, and happier New Year. This year I am really going to try PL. I will not be staying up to ring in the New Year as I have to be to work by the time many will be heading home. Please be safe, do not drink and drive!

Here is the beginning of my Project Life Album: Cover

I used the gold POW paper from the 34th Street, Studio Calico kit. My various new SC stamps for the New Year! I also used versafine onyx ink-pad, Becky Higgins Graph cards and page protector Design A, star border punch, and number wood veneers from SC's Darling Dear collection.

Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try real hard at PL this year too! I love your photos and spread! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awseome that your whole family chooses a word! I'm trying to get my sister to pick one ... but you can't "make" someone have a word. lol. My BFF and I have chosen words for 3 years now. So that's kind of like family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!