Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily: Days 1 & 2

Good Afternoon!
Had some unexpected new deter my day a little bit yesterday. However, I was able to spend some time with my mom the whole day. As you all know I am joining in the December Daily fun this year. I have created dividers for everyday and I fear I may run out of room. Here are days 1 and 2.



I will be back tomorrow with my completed days full of journaling and inspiration. About each day, In our home it has been a tradition since childhood to take part in an advent calender. For my oldest boy I purchased a Lego Advent on clearance last year. For the baby he gets a special piece of candy. For me each one of my dividers is a lovely treasure to add to my December Daily. The Second day this year became the day to finish my cards as I was detained from my ambitious efforts yesterday. Thanks for looking!
Cheers!
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!