Sunday, December 30, 2012

Almost 2013...

Hello Friends!

What a busy year and it went by like a flash! As I reflect on the past year, I am so happy that I went back to paper scrapping. All of the memories I have created and how much I have grown. I have enjoyed my DT work for Freckled Fawn and all of the relationships I have gained. I must say I love sharing in this window to the world and the having the opportunity to be tapped into such a world of creativity and inspiration. Christmas was wonderful and busy. Santa brought just the right presents to two very special little boys. I work in retail and this has meant many long hours over the past month. I am really looking forward to the quite the new year will bring. I am also looking forward to finishing my DD. Today I have a layout from SC's 34th Street kit. While traveling down to my grandparents both boys fell asleep and the pebbles word art was just a perfect match for this moment. I hope you enjoy!




Happy New Years! 
Cheers!
Bran

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!