Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sneak Peeks and meet Sir Douglas...

Hi friends!
Been pretty productive...have all of the presents wrapped the stocking stuffers sorted out. Just need to finish some handmade gifts and buy some stamps to meet my yearly goal of getting the cards in the mail December 1st. Today I have been catching up on some work that will be showing throughout the month of December over at Freckled Fawn. I am also waiting for my new wood chips which will be on sale in the shop tonight...get them here. Speaking of decorating...

I finally got him! Sir Douglas which is the biggest most beautiful artificial tree ever! ( I miss the pine smell of the real tree, I do not miss the hives and rashes throughout the month of December). Sir Charlie Tree came out of the box this year very beat up and missing several tips. I have had my eye on Sir Douglas for a few years now and I finally got him. Here is a picture of me setting him up and him in full swag :)

As promised here are the sneaks of upcoming reveals!


Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is to die for! And I love your sneak peeks! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!