Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Album 2012 *graphic Heavy*

Hi Friends! Guess what?! That finance class is finally over as of 2:15pm today yay!!!! I haven't been sitting around however. In the meantime I have been very busy working on an album from my stash I received from Marysboys over at SC for the swap your stash. In there where lots of fantastic coordinating things that made the perfect recipe for a mini album. Without further ado here is the album.
























Thanks for Looking!
Cheers!
Bran

3 comments:

  1. This mini is AMAZING!!! Love all the details and the theme...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book, Bran!!! I love it!! I totally must find some time to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. GOODNESS!!!! to say that i am inspired by your fabulous album is an understatement! this is just perfect - so fun to see the bits and pieces from our stash swap:) love your style and your work, bran. and that you got this done so quickly and with such a busy life - just wow!

    mary:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!