Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Finally a Home?

I have lived in my house for 2 years and until recently it has not felt like a home. Why?Maybe because my walls are concrete and I am not handy at drilling through concrete. So I purchased those sticky do-dads and began hanging up pictures. To me my house is not a home until I have hung up candid pictures. I have also been purging and cleaning and letting go. While this is a good thing it has come at the expense of great sadness. My husband and I will officially be going in different directions. I wish him nothing but the best, but somehow our dreams and desires became different paths. It has been a long time coming and a challenge for sure. I am slowly transitioning the house and my children for a new life and future. Here is a peek at my updated office/studio where all of the magic happens.

The pictures on the wall are of my children and me and our happy moments. There is a new addition with the shelves on the desk. Just a teeny tiny scrappy space in my living room. It really has grown into a magical place where I can escape for a period of time and craft. Thanks for looking!
Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. I love those shelves!

    I'm really sorry to hear about you and your husband... I can totally relate, I was once a divorced, single mom. I believe that everything happens for a reason and when one door closes, another opens :) Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adrienne, I have been down the single road before, so I know the strength and journey to be gained. Your encouragement means a great deal to me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!