Monday, September 3, 2012

Super Exciting News!!!!!!

Hi friends! The news is out today! I will be one of the design team members over at Freckled Fawn! I am over the moon and so excited! I had the greatest opportunity of being a guest for August. I look forward to sharing my washi tape addiction and projects with everyone! Also Caz Hancock will be returning with her fantastic and sweet layouts and we will be joined by the lovely Adrienne Alvis. Stay tuned all week as some pretty fantastic news will pop up! Read all about it here.
Here are some layouts hiding up my sleeves :) (Pretty big sleeves huh)


Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. Great pages! The first one is supercute and the second really pretty! Congrats on being a designer for FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am SO EXCITED for you, Bran!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!