Thursday, September 27, 2012

September Color Challenge at FF!

Hello Friends!
How have you been? Busy over here learning how to tie knots with my bear scout. I have a page for you today and a sneak! Have you been by Freckled Fawn's blog. I have created some inspiration for you with my little one. Here is the color palette such wonderful colors!
Submit a link to your layout for a chance to win a prize pack! Here is my page for you!

I love this Teal bottle cap courtesy of a trip to Hobby Lobby with my mom...over in the jewelry section :). I also used the Style Guide add-on from Studio Calico. The colors were a perfect fit for this project.

Sneak Peek! I spy new FF washi tape designed by Shanna! Keep posted!
I am off to do my managerial finance homework!
Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!