Monday, September 17, 2012

Pinterest Challenge at Freckled Fawn

Hey Friends!
Over at Freckled Fawn they are having another challenge! A pinterest challenge which encourages us to go through our pins and create something from them. I chose a quote idea. I have wanted to use a quote on my pages for a while and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity.
Visit the site here

For my page I incorporated one of my favorite quotes about photography. "When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes when you photograph people in B&W you photograph their souls" -Ted Grant.
Head on over to Freckled Fawn to see all of the other DT inspiration and the Challenge details!
Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

  1. This is really great - really busy but still a great balance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!