Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Layout and Musings...

Ready for that layout? I has a lovely time using this months SC kit Central High and pieces from my ohDEERme kit from August! I am enjoying the creativity as of late and life seems to be maintainable right now. Here is the layout ;) This layout is featured in the DT gallery post along with other fabulous layouts from the team, check out their layouts here



I have been taking the Pop of the Page class over at SC and really utilizing those layers and creating more detail on my pages that still incorporate my style. My style came quickly to me in my transition from digital pages to physical. I must say that my digital pages have become so much better as I now understand how things layer on the page. I really want to create digital book and am starting it from the most recent months.

I also created some cards using the card kit available for subscription at SC. I love how closely the kits work with each other and I love the products that were in this kit. I have several birthdays and events coming up so I am glad I subscribed. Here are two of my most recent cards :).




I have come to this serene place in my life. I treated myself to a massage from a co-worker who is a professional massage therapist outside of work. I had a great chance to really introspect and evaluate my life. Who am I, where am I going, what will I do. Everything is unfolding as it should and things are getting better with each passing day. Thanks for hanging in there while I transitioned into my new chapter.
Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!