Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 Today!!!!!

Hi Friends!
Today is my 31st birthday and I am fairing well. Scrapping, blog hopping, resting, and visiting with family later. I have a few layout shares and a sneak peek for you today. :) The DT gallery is up at Freckled Fawn and I am always amazed at what the team brings for inspiration. My first layout plays with the Studio Calico "Elmwood Park" kit and new Freckled fawn tapes eek!
 The bigger the little one gets the more interactive the play with his big brother and the bigger the splash!
My big boy is in scouts this year...all $217 dollars later he is registered, outfitted, and dues are paid....but he is happy and excited and already learning so much. My favorite part is being with him and working on merits together. This week we learned five new knots and got involved with his pop pop (my dad) who was 2 merits away from eagle scouts as a young man. This weeks take home project was to complete a scrapbook page and you should have seen this boys eyes light up and a squeal  He boasted my mom is a professional scrapbook designer (awww shucks). We worked together to create what boy scouts means to him. He was asked at the last den meeting what was important about America to him and he replied "the People". He is also very excited about being involved in his community and is learning about citizenship. Here is our collaborative effort for his book at scouts ;).

 I wanted his writing on the page so when he gets older and the group gets together they can remember the 9 year old them.
Of course I took a hidden journal opportunity so that he could remember how proud I am of him.

and now for a sneak peek.

Well I am off to enjoy my day!
Cheers!
Bran

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday gorgeous.... Now we have the same age... Enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Rhonda N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GREAT, Brandy!! I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day! Sorry I'm a bit late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of the Birthday wishes!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!