Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Some new layouts...

I am getting there...still a variety of emotion...numb maybe...but I am breathing and moving forward.
I actually felt creative the other day and made two layouts. I just wanted to pop on and share them. I have a busy week ahead of me as my big boy's birthday party is Sunday, school starts for him Monday, and his actual 9th birthday is Tuesday. I have been up at 2am and in bed by 8pm with the kiddos and school in between. I am feeling it today after the paper last night to finish off my managerial accounting class. I just want to take a moment to celebrate the successes I am still achieving regardless and it helps to move forward. So please enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you and wondering how you were...I hope you're okay -- whatever it is you're going through. This is a super page and I'm glad you're sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...I will be ok. I am finally on the uphill part of the journey and I have created some very personal pages, which helped me process quite a bit. Thank you again for your thoughts and encouragement! xoxo
    Bran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!