Saturday, August 4, 2012

Just need time

Hey guys...
I know the worst blogger as of late...my personal life just turned upside down and the changes are happening sooner. I have had no desire or want to do anything crafty as my days are spent trying how to do this soon on my own. I will be back but for now...I need to work on adjusting life for my kids and emotionally building myself up again. I know you will understand, but I feel I have to apologize anyways. I love the community I have found out here and I will look forward to being apart of that once I get life sorted out.
Bran

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping you can pick up the pieces as smoothly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're ok. Take care of yourself and the kids. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!