Friday, August 17, 2012

A Layout and an Album cover

My mom decided to grow a garden with the boys this summer: the result should be a variety of pizza's. So I have begun scrapping their endeavors and making an album using October Afternoon's Woodland Park. I just love the versatility and use of this kit. Fun, outdoors, and whimsical. Here is the cover for the album:


At Studio Calico I have been taking the trendspotting class and loving it. This has really allowed me to keep my style while exploring trends. Here is a page I made using the Drive-In kit from the August add-ons.


Now off to feel better as I caught the boys cold and I am trying to shake the rest of it loose for all of the festivities coming up. Have a great Friday or Saturday and thanks for visiting!
Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

  1. Love your album cover and your layout Brandy. They are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!