Monday, July 9, 2012

Layouts and Challenge Entry

Friday I received my happy box and I really get excited to scrap. I have been warding off the blues and keeping myself busy with lots of projects, school, and life. I have been transitioning myself over the past month towards daytime school work, I think I have it down and am feeling rather productive. I have also been moving my scrap schedule to finish no later than 9 pm. I have to be in bed by 9pm my 4am shifts starting at the end of the month. In the process I am trying to land a career kind of job during the day that will pay me for my education and experience. blah enough of that nonsense!!!! I have a few layouts today one I did for this weeks Two Pea's color combination challenge and the other because. I have been having my husband pic three photos or photo sets at a time to scrap. We sit down and talk about them and we are trying to reconnect. Only time can tell as it was an extremely rough weekend...(STOP it BRAN!!) ok back to the good stuff...

The Layouts! Thanks for Looking and Enjoy my friends!
Visit the challenge here

Inspired by Shimelle Laine


This hidden photo idea was inspired my Marcy Penner :)

3 comments:

  1. I commented at SC, but I LOVE the fireworks layout! So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderfully fresh, unique scrapping style. love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!