Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crayons from Molds

What to do, what to do, when the weeks of summer start producing bored children...head on over to Skip to my Lou's Craft Camp and check out a bunch of fun activities to ward off that boredom and keep your sanity ;).
Visit Here
The first item on our list was the crayons from molds, super easy, super fun, and practically mess free! Super bonus right there!Ashley from Make it Love it shares the how to on this super tutorial.  Here is our take on the crayons with our tiki mask molds and lemon wedges. *TIP* soak your crayons before hand to make the process so much easier!









Now they are off exploring other things to do! First day of the I am bored...busted! Have a great Day!
Cheers!
Bran

3 comments:

  1. I guess my boys would love the preparation more than the crayons, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my girls would go crazy buying moulds! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea! I have a look to my crayons...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!