Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scrap Efficiently Template No 8

Hello Friends!
     Been a busy few days here in the Layton household. Monday I hung out with one of my beautiful sisters in law. Tuesday I went to Sarasota to pick up my husband who is not leaving on deployment now. Today I spent many hours in the yard while it was not raining playing catch up! I have another Template in the Scrap effciently series, this is based off of my LO "You Stole My Heart". I hope you like it as much as I do. I am now working on our new accountability program and I will catch up with you later.
Cheers!
Bran

4 comments:

  1. GREAT template. Might just use it as sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I think I just have to use this sketch as well! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is certainly an amazing sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SUPER! I have got to make a page based on one of these. I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!