Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Run do not Walk!!!

Over to Freckled Fawn and catch my DIY washi ribbon tutorial being featured :) Me featured! The lovely doe is such a sweet gal and was very excited to see my washi ribbon pictures. I knew I was going to make a tutorial but what a better way to share. So hurry Run don't walk and get on over there to see it! Share the washi love ;)

Here is the link to the tutorial at Freckled Fawns Blog!!! Also check out the ohDEERme sneak peek for July! I will be getting it for sure this time!

I also have a page that I created using SC's Newport add-on from June...it is reveal day and I managed to snag what I wanted at the presale! I kept it low key this month as my heart desired the stamp in 3 but nothing else...but I did notice that there is a digital file for the stamps in brushes, that will be in my cart later this month. Just a sweet page with journaling inspired by Allison Wakens page on the SC blog from June 23rd
I also broke into my stamps for the July class at SC...I couldn't wait....
By the way have you purchase FF's doilies? If not well, I think you should beautifully detailed, durable, and very cost friendly :) I used the 4in French Lace Doily!

Now here is a template, I was sort of distracted and have two more in the process so those will be up ASAP! Enjoy Scrap Efficient Template No. 9.

Ok Now I really need to get off of the computer and start rounding up to head over to my mom's I had to post-pone until I ordered my kits, My family is quickly learning that there are specific dates I cannot miss in life ;)
Cheers!
Bran

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great tutorial! I need to get more washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome. Did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of your offerings today! That template looks great and who wouldn't be delighted to receive those darling packages!

    Also wanted to thank you for sharing the story about being a 'desert flower'. Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!