Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pretty Little Studio truly sweet!

Yesterday I received two packages in the mail. One was a package from a fellow SC friend who joined in the a stash swap. The other package was my Pretty Little Studio "Sandcastle" collection. Many who know me, know I love vintage. This company attracts my attention in a big way, but I am cautious and so with a little bit of time to think I decided to buy this line. I have never worked with their products. So here is my review:
1. The packaging is perfect!
2. The types of product available in each collection is outstanding!
3. The quality is outstanding!
4. For me eye candy!

Here is a peek and a link to Pretty Little Paper's Sandcastle collection:
Just adorable!
To purchase just visit this link here. I am not an affiliate, just an enabler :)
So I was floored when I opened up everything and realized I had the perfect picture in my collection. I decided to use items from my new stash and Pretty Little Studio's to make this layout. I focused on the sweet soft colors of this kit and the number 2. Just adore how sweet these two were at play!!!




Alright off to enjoy my Saturday some more!
Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. You make so beautiful scrapbooking , i would love some tips for total beginners like me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to start a separate page :) Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!