Monday, June 25, 2012

Need some oars...

Man the rain, the slow tropical storm Debby has brought us lots of rain, and I complain, when really I pray that it does not damage much when ever it get where it is going...The rain is great, however, 5 days of it gets tiresome when all you want to do is go outside and play or do photography shoots. In the meantime I have been working on pages and today I received my latest Freckled Fawn order ;) so to get to using it. There are only 5 days left to June and I have so many projects I am finishing up and beginning. Most of which I wont photograph until there are brighter days. How you guys fairing out there?
Tapes and doilies and another few in my basket which ones hmmm
Yup just waiting for the 1st and the July pre-sale for the newest kit ;)
My first ever two-pager....
My little one Mowing the lawn (for pretend)
My big boy holding Rose our kitten surrounded by my hubby, MIL, and SIL
Well, that is all for today, I am hoping to catch a movie with my hubby which means I need to get off the computer ;) Check back tomorrow I have a few templates for you since I have been slacking...
Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous layouts! Wonderful details and great balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bubble stamps are awesome! Great LOs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!