Monday, June 18, 2012

How was your weekend? A Fathers Day Project

This weekend went by too quick! My hubby had to work on Father's day so we are celebrating it today when he gets home. On Thursday last week I received another portion of lessons from "The Washi Workshop" over at SC. What can I say I was smitten with the envelope tutorial and could not wait to dig in. So I created an album/card project for my hubby to celebrate his day. Here you go enjoy!
The Front and closure

The inside opened up

The outside opened up

The main letter wishing him a Happy Father's day plus more love

a pocket with a note and extra goodies like the place-mats they have colored on at resturants

all about their outdoor fun

a mixture of pictures

a note about our family adventures

a note about the boys growing up
Cheers!
Bran

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love it Bran, so cute and functional too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute!!! I thought the 10th was fathers day so we had already celebrated lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the monochromatic feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!