Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bittersweet...

Well Friends, I am here with a heavy heart. Our little runt kitty Scadi (ska dee) left us at 6:12pm last night. I felt it coming...felt her letting go and saying goodbye. In my heart there is such a sadness but there is a happiness too. I know that this sweet angel kitty was loved before she left us, I know that I cleared her of her flea infestation, I know that she went in her sleep peacefully instead of out in the heat somewhere. I know we are planting a mini garden over her sleeping place. I know that her odds were 35% and I know that here sister just might make it. I had her for a short sweet time, but oh the time joyous time we had together. Such a small thing and bigger than life. May you enjoy your peace my sweet.
Never Forgotten 
Bran

6 comments:

  1. So sorry, Bran. Pets enrich our lives no matter how long they are a part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my friends, this was just one of the saddest moments in a while with a living creature. However I am happy to report that her sister rose is a champ and is slowly mainstreaming with the big cats. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!