Friday, May 4, 2012

What will you be doing tomorrow?

I will be celebrating (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day, scrapping my little heart out, this year I plan to do physical LO for INSD at Studio Calico, Check out their blog for all of the details! :)

So I already began in a way creating my SC Mission File Here is a peek of my messy desk and my file.
My Darling Messy Desk I was working on some other projects and left it messy for the picture :)
My SC NSD Mission Folder with all of my little notes and reminders

A little Humor for you on this fun Friday

Harbor Freights Carries this rack wait for a 20% coupon and snag it shipping is great for US not sure on international

Threads I use on my LO all vintage :)

Mister Huey's that I use on my LO all New :)
So hope you enjoyed my little fun tour have a wonderful Friday!
Bran

4 comments:

  1. what an awesome idea! love your mission statement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you can see that there is a desk there and not a mess on legs like the table I use! (it's just not big enough to be called a desk!) Love that rack organiser! Everything always looks so pretty when grouped together for photos I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny about your desk, for a long time I only had a laptop and no desk??!! I too love when everything is grouped together, that is why I try to store them that way, I am much more inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mission statement!! That is too funny! I've got to get me one of those racks from Harbor Freights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!