I have been keeping up with my blogs lately, but I somehow missed one of Ali Edwards posts. In this post she has created a summer manifesto of things that she and her family wanted to get done. I must say brilliant and why hadn't I done this sooner. It is a great way to get out and see the town and fulfill everyone's addition to the list. Here is our list.
1. Go to the Library every weekend big boy is home.
2. Go to the Park every weekend big boy is home.
3. Go swimming with family.
4. Go to Cocoa Beach to watch the fireworks.
5. Visit with hubby's family throughout the summer.
6. Big boy have a successful summer reading camp and pass test.
7. Go to Legoland.
8. Visit 3 new gardens in Central Florida
9. Visit the art Museum, History Museum, and Science Center.
10. Take Deklan to MOSI in Tampa.
11. Try to go to St. Augustine
12. Go down to Largo and visit Grandparents.
13. Have Backyard picnics.
14. Play lots everyday.
Well, that is about the sum of the list so far. I think it is a healthy list and a fun Summer Album to create :).
I also finished my LO yesterday and took pictures this morning. The funny thing is that I was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest, and I have seen so many similar ideas on pages. All very brilliant and beautiful to look at.
This was such a fun page to put together and my first time trying this type of technique. I had all of my circles punched the day I got my kit from SC this month, but than life happened and it took a while to get back to this page. I am happy with how this page turned out. I think giving my self permission to be myself and not so into everyone else's techniques really helped free my scrappy mojo this weekend. I have tons of ideas that I am putting in my sketchbook. :)