Thursday, May 24, 2012

My "Pieces of Me" Class Kit

Two Peas in a Bucket and Studio Calico joined up for a Class in June over at 2peas called "Pieces of Me" I loved my "Happy Little Moments" class with Maggie and really wanted to join in the fun. Money was really tight last month and I had to behave, but that did not stop me from shopping...my stash...that is :) There are still kits available and hurry because the class starts June 1st! Need a little inspiration? :) Here is what I put together from my own stash and I can't wait to get started!!
The Whole Sha-bang!

Word stickers, buttons, and alphas oh my!

Brads, wood veneers, and punched shapes

Washi, just a small assortment from my growing stash...Washi anonymous is where I am heading :)

Various tags, string, and glassine bags I have saved from product

Look at those little hanger paper clips giggle and badges from a previous kit
I am working on the photographs I want in my album, have to decide on just what pieces I want to find :)
Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!