Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just some Layouts on this rainy day!

What a day, my heart is heavy and sad. I love rain but today the rain reminds me of the sadness I found outside this morning. The 3rd kitty that was with mama outside, that I couldn't catch passed on. It makes me feel so many emotions and love on the other two babies who are recovering well. I realized that it was nearly the end of the month and I had not scrapped a single Layout with my 35mm kit from Studio Calico. Oops! Well, I remedied that and I am working on another. I also have a layout with a picture from Easter of my two boys. On a final thought Happy Memorial Day to everyone who celebrates with me. To all of our service men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for my freedom, thank you.
Page from Easter

Page using 35mm kit from Studio Calico


Cheers!
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!