Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy NSD Scrappy Haul

Happy NSD everyone! I have been working on scrappy projects today and than the mail came and some things I have ordered over the past few months came in. I have a thing for SC and OA, and Washi :).
Today my OA wildcards, paperpacks, tin pins, misc kits, and journal cards came in from various vendors. My washi tape from Freckled Fawn came in, and My exclusive SC stamp came in from TwoPeas. Just a peek of some of the haul and than off to scrap :).
oh yeah and my airmail twine :)
Ok maybe a bath for this little one eww he was out playing in the dirt with big brother.
SO it was only a matter of time until I wanted to collect these being a button collector and look a thief!

I love my Washi a dear friend Ursula was the biggest enabler :) Not complaining here :)
Hopefully I will be back on later with some more stuff of to scrap!
Bran

4 comments:

  1. Brandy! i love those little hands trying to sneak the buttons :) I have my eye on that black chevron too- to buy or not to buy.... Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Oh, how I wanted that exclusive SC stamp from Two Peas! LOL! I idd receive some SC goodies and Jenni Bowlin goodies in the mail today, so I'm still happy! Thanks for showing your happy scrappy mail! Oh, love that washi, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny with that little hand. That happens EVERY time I take photos of my newly arrived SC box. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh!!! What fun! I want to squeal with delight! I LOVE OA's tin pins! And that washi??? I love the air mail one! Yay! Enjoy all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!