Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Getting Messy Class Post 1

Hello and good Wednesday morning fellow enthusiast. Today I will be sharing what I have been working on for my Get Messy Class over at Studio Calico (Linked to the gallery over there). Each month we have the option to take a class at a really good price and this one is fantastic. If you ever get the chance to take a class by Celine Navarro you must!!! I have learned a large new arsenal of techniques already and I am just beginning! Here is what I have been up to so far. I started with my front and back cover to my album and worked on a good portion of the lined papers that came in the album from October Afternoon's "9 to 5". However there I still see the class kit available with the album in it at SC. With a slew of oranges, yellows, reds, pinks, and shine Mister Huey's, gesso, modeling paste, my heating gun, stamps, craft mat, chalk inks, and stencils I got messy!  Enjoy!
Front and Back Covers respectively

Front cover

Back cover

I used the modeling paste on this page a pencil eraser and a butter knife to pull of the affects

A closer look

sharing a technique and my favorite Studio Calico Background stamp from last months add-on

Using SC's bubble mask 

using a stencil from TCW and new stamps from SC for PL

Using a stamp from one of the newest SC lines
Well, that is it for now, I am off to get ready to go visit with my mom.
Cheers!
Bran

10 comments:

  1. your album cover is looking FABULOUS!! loving the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, these are my favorite colors!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Great job with this Bran! Can't wait to see the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for the class but have barely looked at it, lol. You are doing a great job so far! Love the cover colors and the design on the veneers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I need to get busy on this class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I decided to make some quick gifts for friends for Mother's day I will get them posted.

      Delete
  5. WOW. I really need to start working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Can't wait to see the rest!!! Such a fab kit to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome honey! I bought the class too - but have to take some time to work on it! :) I think Celine is a creative genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving everyone's albums so far, I can't wait to see yours!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!