Tuesday, May 29, 2012

35mm and Brownie...

are such fun kits to work with. I have created a total of 5 layouts with 35mm and 2 with Brownie and I have more I want to do. It took me a while to find my mojo this month to scrap, just trying to get through my Business Law class, which I passed and wont have to take again...ever...ever. I also dropped my hubby off this morning and this marks the beginning of a year and odd months countdown to his return. In other news, well it is quiet so I will just share my newest layouts using these fantastic Studio Calico Kits.




The top 4 are from 35mm
This is from Brownie and I have been working on another one for a month lol, it is almost finished but it is wet and rainy outside too bad for pictures.
Have a great day!
Bran

8 comments:

  1. Your layouts are all fabulous! Love the way you used the stamp in the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am getting ready to focus on my next Layout from Brownie. I have a neat idea I want to try :)

      Delete
  2. I love all your layouts, they have such a grungy feel to them! You are officially my stamp hero!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stamps, in fact, I have loved stamps since I figured out how to use them as a toddler and made beautiful messes on my moms walls...oops (one of my children will repay the kindness I am sure)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness... your photos are wonderful! And so are these layouts... really gorgeous! Will your hubby be away for over a year? Wow, that's a long time! Good luck - stay scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have scrapped for some time, took a break from physical scrapping when I was a single mom and opted for the digital version. I missed getting into the process however and I am glad I have both :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! Talk about scrap efficiency. LOL, these turned out great. I love the white backgrounds and the bold titles (like adventure) and the stamping on the hexagons. can't wait to see the last one! I loved the stamp in brownie but couldn't really figure out what to do with those dark papers...I guess I should try a light cardstock like you did :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided that I love kraft for my cards and white or vanilla for my backgrounds. Than I can keep it as clean or messy as I want and the colors will work for themselves. I love The contrast from 35mm and Brownie and I loved my second layout to pieces. Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!