Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some Older layouts and a Card

So I have been busy and have some layouts that I worked on last week. Last night I received my beautiful box of happiness :). When I processed and looked at each element of each of my April SC kits the ideas were endless. The first thing I created this morning was a card for my mom for mothers day. Today I will also make my hubby's birthday card he celebrates Friday and than has drill this weekend. I am making him his favorite red velvet with cream cheese.
Mom's Card

Using Cameo Mister Hueys on Vanilla paper and JB stencil I monogrammed her card :)
This is my take on the first "Bust out your Stash" at SC Using the oldest SC kit in my stash


My Take on the second "Bust out your Stash" Using SC kit and two NON-SC kit items


My Take on April's LOAW 1 Using masks, mists, and layering


My Take on the LOAW 2 Monotone
Cheers!
Bran

4 comments:

  1. Love that embroidered M!!! I think I will have to try that :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bran!!! You are doing awesome work! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!