Thursday, April 12, 2012

Layout for weekly Designer challenge 4/10/12

Our challenge was to use 2 or more stamps...Well, I love stamps so no problem there, but a beautiful chance to showcase all of the kits I purchased from April. I Purchased the main kit, Sorbonne, Montemorte, and Louvre. In this page my personal challenge was to use a little bit from each of the kits plus one item from last months kit. I used my SC Mister Huey's, custard, and clay as splatters first. Than I used the mask in Louvre and used several of my Prima chalk inks to create a blended effect. I took one of the thick pieces of board that comes in our kits to protect the paper and used the background stamp from Sorbonne and than used the sequins, stitching, and patterned paper to create the image I wanted. I used the pocket from one of last months kit and the Love you More Stamp from Montemorte along with other things from stash.
My husband is on the way to drill this weekend and this is an important weekend please send good thoughts that he will overcome what he needs to do so he can move forward towards success on his new mission. Have a great day all!

Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

  1. Love this... loved it when i saw it in the SC gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!