Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just a little kitty post...

When we moved into our home a little over a year ago, we were moving back to my childhood neighborhood just a few doors down from parents. This has been a blessing as during this time, I was at the end of my pregnancy, overwhelmed with the move, missing my hubby, and trying to help my big boy adjust to his new school. My first house guest was a gorgeous white persian mix whom I named princess. I discovered she was expecting and soon after the move in she disappeared. That was in February of 2011and in April of 2011 I met her little one who I call Osyra (O-sy-ra). Since then we have been blessed with another generation from Princess, however it looks as though only one is around and I think he is a little boy. I am working o a name for him and discovered my little princess is expecting again. My goal is to get them all fixed and very soon. They are welcome as outside guests....but they have to get fixed. The only obstacle is the long wait for them to get in and we have been on it a while. There are many kitties in our neighborhood and we are all working towards getting them fixed so that they do not over populate and it is the responsible thing to do. Here are some pictures of the kitties....
This is princesses newest one he is about 4 months old.

This is princess, she lost her eye in a fight with a racoon

This is princess and her baby from the most recent litter however  this baby is missing now.

This is scardy-cat a random visitor who hangs around but is truly afraid of her own shadow.
I have already posted a picture of Osyra, in the next few days I want to try and pictures of some of the other cats who have been in the neighborhood for years.

Have a good Night!
Cheers!
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!