Friday, March 9, 2012

A scrapbook layout and Pictures

Alright everyone it has been a busy week and it will be an even busier weekend with the birthday celebrations. I have for you a layout featuring March's main kit "Story Hour" from Studio Calico. I decided to try the designer challenge and create a page that embodies tone on tone. This represents a challenging day that my oldest boy recently overcame.




So that will be it until Monday I think as I still have so much to do :)
Cheers!
Bran

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Bran! I love your page and your bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those rain clouds and stitches! That's such a cool idea! It looks really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page. you really did a GREAT job -- it's super!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies have a super weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!