Friday, March 16, 2012

The Rainy Day Box Vol. 1 Issue 4

Wednesday mom and I set about working on our March word bird and we decided to decorate pots for our word birds to be in. The project was fun and I enjoyed ripping and gluing paper and trying new stamping techniques. I stamped right onto the pot itself and sprayed a matte finish over the whole thing. I was truly inspired my stamps which I received. I really am enjoying my minds eye stamps and so far have developed a great stash of them. I have found over the years that I just love to stamp, however my creative mojo just wouldn't come unblocked. It was not until I had the chance to be a SAHM again that the creativity began to flow. Here are some quick pictures. I plan on scrapping today in between the chaos of my accounting class which has pretty much de-railed my life in a good way. I am discovering so much about finance that I wish I had known a long time :). I am also getting ready to finalize some business things and than my shop will be back into full swing. I truly wanted to branch out into new ventures but needed the formalities first. My word bird truly fits me this month as I am in search of peace among the chaos my hubbies accident has brought into our home...all I ask ever is that when the dust settles we will be ok, and that I hope everything will be ok for everyone...so maybe just a few little extra prayers in there will make sure everything ends peacefully...
Word birds and pots

mom's word bird

my word bird

mom's pot

my pot
Cheers everyone!
Bran

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're all fit and well soon! x The birds look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable little pots. A perfect spring project. Hopefully you have a little less chaos ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! amazing!!! thinking of you and sending CALM vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!