Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Rainy Day Box: Vol.1 Issue 2.A

Been busy working on little projects around the house, my hubby is off to drill this weekend so another quiet weekend for me. I have however been busy creating the first part of the tutorial for the Little Envelope Books :) To be on here by today sometime :). For now I will show you the progress my mom and I have made on ours :)
Our Little Envelope Books
My Cover and 1st pocket

My Opening Flap

My 2nd pocket

My 3rd pocket

Mom's Cover and 1st Pocket

Mom's Last Pocket

Mom's 2nd Pocket

6 comments:

  1. These are very sweet! I never do minis but I always admire them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! I have been so distracted today with worrying about friends and relatives and bloggers that I have been slow to work on the tutorial for the construction working on it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!