Saturday, February 11, 2012

DIY: Valentine Scratch off's plus Free Printables

Alright this seems to be the latest fad...scratch off's! I have seen them all over the internet and I must say, I am a sucker for them! Here are some links for other scratch off projects to name a few but not all of them.
They are interactive and fun for the receiver and giver. I settled down with my big boy to work on valentines and found that this was simple and fun for kids to do as well. I have created some free printables for your personal use. The images are originally from the Graphicsfairy and I chose 4 of these darling images to make my scratch offs. Click each Link to be brought to the download. :)

Our Supplies

Writing on the blank cards

Waiting for them to Dry...

Frying ravioli's for a crispy dinner just add Parmesan cheese!
Went outside and blew bubbles

they scratch off...realized we forgot to tape over the wording...
P.S. Tape over the area to be painted before you paint.
Enjoy!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. The scratch card is great. I'm going to keep it for later project x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!