Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chicken Nuggets and a page

So last night we were supposed to grill. I say supposed to as in this person typing left the charcoal outside when it rained earlier in the week. Soggy charcoal that wont light no matter how much you talk to them. No worries, I remembered a blog that I liked that had a recipe for chicken nuggets that I wanted to try. Head on over to My Name is Snickerdoodle for the recipe. They turned out fantastic and a better tasting alternative to a place that we like. My son however the chicken nugget expert wants the crowd to know that he ate 12 pieces all by himself which is a number breaking world record...He is a chicken nugget snob...sheesh. He has requested that this be a new staple in the family night movie or board game activities. Here is a pic of how our turned out :) sided with carrots as this is the big boys favorite over french fries (mine too).

In other news I spent the majority of the day working on a page with one of my Studio Calico kits and I did manage to finish it after all of the natural daylight was gone for the day. However, I have some so so pictures to share until tomorrow. :)
Title: Colorbox Wonder
Date: 02.18.2012 my little one discovering chalk
Kit: Stepping Stone which I won from Diane Payne's giveaway check her blog out here fantastic pages!
Techniques: Stamping, Cutting, Photo editing, sewing, gluing, mounting and piercing.
Enjoy!






 That is all for tonight!
Cheers!
Bran

4 comments:

  1. Love the stitching and the stamping! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that is an amazing page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Love the stitching and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!