Monday, January 9, 2012

There is a towel thief in our midst!!

There is nothing quite like taking a nice warm shower and getting out to use your nice freshly laundered towel...only to find that it has been used...sigh! The thief is my big boy who knows that the towels are color coordinated and knows which towels are his! So in an attempt of fury I purchased 1 towel for each of us and I will embroider our names on them and just maybe the towel thief will use his own towel :)

I have had our towels for the past 5 years, but I must admit having fresh new towels feels kind of whats the word...? Spoiling, Rich, um regal...well they are just really darn nice!

 I spent forever trying to find my little boy some building blocks like the ones I had as a little girl. I find that the older I am the more I choose toys that go way back, nostalgic maybe but they were fun and practical. I scored these at Target for $2.50. I love this photo and I think it might make an appearance in my shop in the future :).
My little one has been enjoying his blocks and all the fun time of knocking them down. See that blanket, that was a thrift store find for $1.00. It is handmade and was made in the 60's :).

I am off to watch New Years Eve with my Mommy have a great evening!

Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!