Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Last night was spent in the company of my family. Helping my parents usher out 2011 which proved to be a challenging year for them. The biggest highlight of the year for everyone was the arrival of Timothy in March. This year more than ever I need to focus on me, I gave up a lot of me last year in order to take care of the boys while my hubby was away. As much as I wanted to do things for myself, at the end of the night I was zonked. So with a new ambition and new goals and rest I have a new outlook on the way I want to accomplish many things. I will get my personal sewing in, scrap book, blog, and much much more. I look forward to another New Year in sharing inspiration and gaining inspiration with you. Tomorrow I will be back with an agenda of things to come for January in the blog world and I have learned that if I do not get to everything on my list it is ok, because life happens everyday. In the meantime please enjoy a peek into the New Years Celebration with my family and enjoy your relaxing New Shiny day!

Cheers!
Bran
A Bright and Shiny New Years indeed!

"Kissing the Old Year out and Kissing the New Year in"-Holiday Inn

Hubby Caught a Candid Picture of Me

My lovely little toothpick flags :)

Baby Boy's 1st New Years!

I got a melting pot for Christmas and Had to test it out, this is the platter I brought to the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!