Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve to those who celebrate and Have a beautiful Christmas tomorrow!

courtesy of "The Graphics Fairy"

As many of you are joining me in this busy holiday season, I have fine-tuned and finished my gifts just in time for tomorrow. Now to get my house straightened and wait for my big boy to come home on the 26th from his fathers.

There is nothing more magical to me than to watch the joy of the season in my children's eyes the wonderment of my tiny baby who at 9 months old is loving the lights. I am so truly blessed to have a wonderful family to spend the holidays with. As many of you know I spent all of our first holidays without my hubby as he was serving and the solitude of him being away made it a challenging Christmas last year, but on the eve in which Santa would come on his sleigh and the light of the North Star shining brightly reminded me of the reason for the season, a tiny babe who was born who would be the king of kings that Christmas morn. I am blessed with the joy from the light of that star which somehow touches and sparkles in the eyes of my children reminding me that all will be well and the stresses and challenges of the year before would soon pass and while may linger in the corners of the New Year, they would be trivial and only bloom out of control if I gave it energy.

So here is to new beginnings, goals, and ideas for the New Year.
From my family to yours!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. Thank you I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a Bright New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!