Sunday, November 27, 2011

What a week to be Thankful!

As you all know, I have been waiting for my Hubby to come home for what seems like forever! Well, he had a surprise for me! I was not expecting to see him until Tuesday evening of last week and he showed up at the doorstep Sunday night! So that means I disappeared because the most important person in my life came home! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have much to be thankful for. However, amongst the joy there is sadness and a family friend who is like an aunt to us passed while shopping Friday. We are currently in the process of preparing arrangements and a memorial, but soon I will be back as life settles. Hope you all have been well!!
Cheers!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO HAPPY that he is home!! But so sad to hear about your friend!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh enjoy being with your hubby... My condolences about your 'auntie'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!