Friday, September 30, 2011

Yesterdays birthday fun

Yesterday went swell, I turned 30 and was able to spend time with my family. My big boy is with his father this weekend and when I pick him up on Sunday he will be stoked to see the house decked out in Halloween phase 1. I plan on getting the Tile DIY finished and posted by no later than Monday. School is really taking up more of my time these days. So in the meantime here are pictures from yesterday and a Vintage Find and a puzzle I started tonight I a have a little less than halfway to go.
We get to chose what we want for Birthday dinner mine is always Egg Rolls and Fried Rice

Yep totally bumming it on my birthday with my hair puffing out everywhere, I can not wait for it to grow out!

The big boy painted a snoopy magnet to help the baby give me a present

My big lil bro made an awesome cake, buttons made from Necco wafers!

My boys and me

The big boy drew this and my dad copied it and made it out of wood then stained it...I will never give this up!

My big boy also made me an original one of kind wrapping paper!

I purchased this vintage bed-sheet to make a plushie memory game for little ones, I will have some for the shop when I get there.

This is a Romance Saturday Post themed puzzle I want to hang it in our room so Hubby will be surprised.
That is about it for tonight, the sale is over in the shop, but no worries there will be another one coming up. I also have to take pictures of my Goodwill finds, I came out a lucky winner this time.
Cheers!
Bran

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you too Brandy, looks like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!