Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stay tuned.....

This morning when I came to visit my blog, I received a great question that I hope to try to answer by Friday in a little tutorial. The question was from Danemum: "How did you make such a nice moodboard/plan? Getting all the outfits you plan on it, colours ect? Any tip/helpful website or are you just that incredible computer talented? :D"
I dabble in graphic design, which I self-taught myself through trial in error. Friday I hope to show some tips and tools to get you going on your mood boards. Today, however like all Wednesdays, I am off to visit my mom and the big boy goes to sign up for Boy scouts. Tomorrow I will try to get my schoolwork posted early so that I can gather resources and create the tutorial. Thanks for your great question!
Cheers
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!