Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am back and busy with new Ideas!

I am back from a wonderful vacation! I went up to Washington, DC to visit my hubby and have him spend time with my bigger boy and our new edition to the family. While I was up there visiting and learning even more about our Nation's capital I began thinking and scheming up many new ideas for future endeavors. I was also able to visit with my relatives in Connecticut and see where my mom grew up, the best part was watching my Great Grandpa turn 100 years old. My 7 year old was amazed to see what a 100 year old person looks like. I told him he looks amazing and he meet him when he was 3 days old. Spending time with both sides of my mom's family reminded me of my childhood and the family gatherings that were always huge gatherings. It was truly a deep emotional time as well. I was able to see my hubby and leaving is always the hardest thing for either of us to do. The toll on the big boy hit him hard this time and as a mommy it is hard when you can't make them feel better when they cry, even more so when you know you feel the same way inside. The big boy can't wait for his step-daddy to return in November. I could not have asked for a better person to share life with.
I started a little esty store before I left to sell patterns that I did not want. Then I found fashion doll patterns and to say the least I began scheming and will eventually sell fashion doll clothes. I am also a button person, adore buttons, would roll in them like Mc Duck in his vault. Yep I would. I will also be acquiring a mass amount of buttons here shortly that I will also have in my etsy shop. The goal is to have some income to pay off student loans and have some fun money for my hobbies. I will also post a picture of the pattern and dress I made for my great grandfathers birthday. Until then, Happy Blogging, sewing, crafting and more!
Bran

2 comments:

  1. welcome back.so glad you enjoy visiting your family ! cannot wait to see what you have to share. lots of love ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations. :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!