Sunday, May 15, 2011

Starting on Sunday 05.15.2011 Edition

Alright, I have figured out a routine for my blogging and adventures.

will offer an insight to the topics and adventures that I will be exploring that week, the only day I wont be blogging is Wednesday. The line up begins of course with Monday.

05.16.2011
Remember project #3 the walk away dress? Yep Pictures and a run down of how it unfolded.

05.17.2011
Teacher Appreciation Magnets. A DIY tutorial on how to create your own thank you for your child or children's teacher. 

05.19.2011
I will share my thrifty finds and the thrifty alteration of the week. This weeks alteration will be from a man's shirt.

05.20.2011
This Friday I will make a dress from a pillowcase, a piece of fabric from my stash and 2 buttons.

05.21.2011
This Saturday I am working on clothes for the boys to wear on our trip and well, for the little boy who is outgrowing everything.

Here is the preview of this weeks lineup

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're quite organized in your blogging! Can't wait to read your posts. :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!