Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Day mini Freebie Add on and Full Kit hits my Etsy Store


New Day full digital kit hits my Etsy store today it is $4.95 for the kit. I do have a freebie it is a mini add on for the kit. Also, If you were one of the great few who visited me here at my new blog and left a message or began following me over here on my new blog, you will receive the full kit for free the add on is included in that download.

So: Rebecca from Rebecca's Scraps, Rebecca from Tales of a Wanna be Seamstress, The Little Taylor, Sew Country Chick, klkdak0202, House of Pinheiro, Hanna, isis.33, and Diane Kinman email me at bransbrainiacdesigns@gmail.com and I will send you your link!!

Here is the New kit for the Store:




Here is your Freebie:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!